2. If you are depressed or emotional, avoid doing an investigation. Make sure you are grounded at all times and mentally stable before participating on an investigation.
3. Never go into a location uninvited or without permission. Period!
4. Make sure to cover any open wounds. Some locations may be dusty or moldy and you do not want injuries to get infected.
5. You should always change your clothes and take a shower after an investigation to avoid and bacteria brought home or any negative energy.
6. Where a mask if a location has mold or if you are sensitive to dust etc.
7. Always bring a flashlight, first aid kit, and hand sanitizer with you on your investigations. Plus of course, your equipment.
8. Always do a walkthrough of the location in the daylight so you are familiar with the floor plan and know all your exits in case of an emergency.